Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nate the Great - Design Picks for 2011

Nate Berkus Show with Michelle Adams – Picks for Best Design Accessories of 2011

Nate launched his new show this past fall much to my extreme delight!  Despite my disappointment for him that it was not picked up by one of the major networks as Oprah’s other less appealing progeny had been, I remain optimistic that he can pull off a successful series (okay on his looks alone, he will!)  He just makes me happy with his swoosh of a McDreamy hairdo, JCrew meets UrbanOutfitters style and his absolutely drop dead gorgeous dimples.  He smiles, I smile.

I digress, his latest show has inspired me to look for my very own BEST of 2011.  I’m only one month behind on my New Years Resolution, so I say better late than never. 

I vow to implement these 5 Must Have Design Accessories of 2011 despite some of my cynicism below!  If Nate okays it, I’m in.  I'm going to post one a day for the next 5 days so as to not overwhelm you!

# 1 - Mirrored Accessories
Concern:  Disco ball in the living room, channeling Donna Summer anyone?
Love:  Jules Accent Table by Crate and Barrel.  Classic and grown up with a little taste of 70s gold.


Stay tuned for my next pick tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment